I’ll be honest, I can’t think of anything worth saying about this meaningless game, so, since the Texas Rangers are the opponent, enjoy some hilarious Walker, Texas Rangers clips.
There, now don’t you feel like watching the game?
Texas Rangers (85-72) @ Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (93-64)
Starters: TEX – Derek Holland (8-12, 6.14 ERA) LAA – Matt Palmer (10-2, 4.17 ERA)
Game Info: 7:05 PM PT TV-Fox Sports West, Radio-KLAA 830 AM, KFWB, KWKW 1330 AM
- Does anyone else think it is a bad idea to have Palmer make a start after only working in relief the last several weeks? He’s been strong out of the pen and this seems like an unnecessary risk both in terms of disrupting his rhythm and creating an injury hazard.
- Will either Brandon Wood or Robb Quinlan start separating themselves from the other in the battle for the final playoff roster spot?
- Will the Rangers actually play like they give a crap tonight? Not that I’m complaining.
- Mike Scioscia will make so many substitutions that my head will actually explode. I pity tonight’s scorekeeper.
- Matt Palmer’s streak of luck will not continue and he will fail to pick up win #11.
- I wish for the playoffs to hurry up and start already, I just can’t wait.
ZERO Tolerance for… the “Wooo!!!!” guys from last night being allowed in the ballpark tonight. As if the Angel broadcasters weren’t bad enough, I don’t need any additional annoyances.
Leave your own questions, answers, predictions or wishes as a comment or just hang out with us during the game or even chat with us on twitter (@MonkeyWithAHalo).