Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (50-37) @ Oakland Athletics (37-50)
Game 1 Starters: LAA – Joe Saunders (8-5, 4.65 ERA) OAK – Trevor Cahill (5-8, 4.67 ERA)
Game 1 Info: 7:05 PM PT TV-Fox Sports West, Radio-KLAA 830 AM, KFWB, KWKW 1330 AM
Game 2 Starters: LAA – Jered Weaver (10-3, 3.22 ERA) OAK – Vin Mazzaro (2-5, 3.59 ERA)
Game 2 Info: 1:10 PM PT TV-FOX, Radio-KLAA 830 AM, KFWB, KWKW 1330 AM
Game 3 Starters: LAA – John Lackey (4-4, 4.93 ERA) OAK – Brett Anderson (5-7, 4.64 ERA)
Game 3 Info: 1:05 PM PT TV-KCOP, Radio-KLAA 830 AM, KFWB, KWKW 1330 AM
- Ervin Santana found his magic mouthguard to get him back on track, what trinket can we give Joe Saunders to snap him out of his funk? I’m thinking he needs a nose ring, no?
- Is it a coincidence that when the Angels had a middle infield combo of Orlando Cabrera and Adam Kennedy they missed the playoffs and now the A’s have that same combo and are dead last in the AL West?
- When the A’s get their new stadium will it have a capacity of 7,000 so they can actually have some sellouts for a change?
- Kendry Morales’ hitting streak will survive the weekend.
- My patience for Robb Quinlan as the starting leftfielder will not survive the weekend.
- I wish for the Angels to pull off the four-game sweep. Even though Oakland blows this year, they are still the Angels’ most-hated rivals in my eyes and I will never get tired of watching the Angels beat them down.
ZERO Tolerance for… anymore of Justin Speier pitching with a lead and by pitching with a lead I mean blowing a lead.
Leave your own questions, answers, predictions or wishes as a comment or just hang out with us during the game.