San Diego Padres (28-31) @ Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (29-29)
Game 1 Starters: SD – Chad Gaudin (2-4, 5.01 ERA) LAA – Matt Palmer (5-0, 4.06 ERA)
Game 1 Info: 7:05 PM PT TV-Fox Sports West, Radio-KLAA 830 AM, KFWB, KWKW 1330 AM
Game 2 Starters: SD – TBD (n/a) LAA – Joe Saunders (6-4, 3.97 ERA)
Game 2 Info: 6:00 PM PT TV-Fox Sports West, Radio-KLAA 830 AM, KFWB, KWKW 1330 AM
Game 3 Starters: SD – Chris Young (4-5, 4.76 ERA) LAA – Jered Weaver (6-2, 2.31 ERA)
Game 3 Info: 12:35 PM PT TV-KCOP, Radio-KLAA 830 AM, KFWB, KWKW 1330 AM
- Has his brief demotion to the bullpen cost Matt Palmer his mojo?
- If Mike Scioscia is so pissed off about what is going on with this team, what is he going to do about it? No roster moves have been announced, so does that mean we will see a major shake-up in the line-up tonight?
- Will the Angels call-up Brandon Wood and Sean Rodriguez if I offer to pay for the plane tickets?
- Whoever gets the nod to start for Jake Peavy, who just was placed on the disabled list, will beat the Angels. That is just what the Halos do.
- The Angels emerge from the weekend in third-place in the AL West.
- A sweep. It certainly isn’t what I predicted,but it would be nice. The Padres are a bad team, even though their record suggests they are better than that, and is the perfect team for the Angels to take out their frustration on.
ZERO Tolerance for… KCOP which does not broadcast out where I live, meaning I never get to watch games on Sunday. Thanks, crappy station.
Leave your own questions, answers, predictions or wishes as a comment or just hang out with us during the game.